OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Holy Scriptures to be the divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy and infallible Word of God and the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ who is God manifest in the flesh and the living Word; in His virgin birth, sinless human life, and divine miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His blood on the cross; in His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father; and in His mediatorial work and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Only Way of Salvation and that salvation of lost and sinful man is through the shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ by grace through faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
- We believe in the unity of the spirit of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ as members of His body, the Church.
- We believe in the sanctity of life – that human life is a gift from God and that humans are created in the image of God – and that we must love our neighbors and have concern for their physical and spiritual needs.
Connect with Us online
be part of the transformation