WE WORK WITH THE IMPOVERISHED TO HELP THEM BREAK FREE FROM THE CYCLE OF POVERTY
building strong, healthy and productive communities where children thrive and families prosper
Who we are
Hope for the Nations Philippines Foundation, Inc. (HFTN-PHILS) is a faith-based non-governmental organization (NGO) operating under the umbrella of Hope for the Nations, a global NGO based in Canada that is working in more than 25 countries.
“The problem of the poor is too severe to be fixed with half-way measures.”
We envision rural poor communities holistically transformed and rural poor families out of poverty in 2 years and in a middle-class status in 5 years.
We are committed to create and implement innovative, sustainable, and scalable solutions to ending rural poverty through collaborative partnerships.
Create and implement solutions that are innovative, sustainable and scalable
Advocate for the preservation of the environment and the culture of the people living in the rural areas, especially the indigenous people who we are committed to help
Build strong families through holistic family programs to help children thrive because their mental growth, well-being and stability depend on it. Strong and healthy families produce strong and healthy communities
Offer superior quality education, life-changing mentorship program, and empowering leadership development training to the marginalized; promote lifelong learning opportunities and skills training especially to out-of-school youth and adults who wish to learn and be trained
Collaborate with churches, local government, government agencies, investors, private companies and volunteers to effect lasting transformational change in the life of the impoverished in rural Mindanao and beyond.
What we value
1. Excellence – We give our best to the least.
2. Integrity – We are honest, transparent and ethical.
3. Innovation – We create sustainable solutions that have lasting effect.
4. Partnerships – We believe that every person in the community is a stakeholder and that collaboration with government agencies, churches, businesses and organizations across sectors is critical to ending rural poverty.
5. Leadership – We raise and develop leaders for sustainability.
6. Impact – We replicate our holistic transformational work to other poor rural communities in Mindanao and beyond for maximum reach and impact.
7. Holistic Transformation – We believe in total holistic change in our people and communities.
Blessed are those who have regard for the weak;
the Lord delivers them in times of trouble.
The Lord protects and preserves them—
they are counted among the blessed in the land…
The Lord sustains them on their sickbed
and restores them from their bed of illness.
Connect with Us
Want to get in touch with our team?
We’d love to hear from you.
be part of the transformation